Helping Others
By; Jake Holscher
Helping others is important. Right! Well maybe you should help out the people who have no money. Well that’s what the Hospitality House can do. The Hospitality House can do. They provide food for the people that can’t afford to bye food. Hospitality House gives you a piece of paper that tells you how much food you can get for you and your family. When the whole fifth grade of Walled Lake Elementary School and, I went to the Hospitality House we saw the amazing racks of about 1,000 cans of food.
My class and I donated 970lbs of food. We even got to take a tour of the place and even put some food on the shelves!
I had a great learning experience of how these kids feel. I went all the way to Detroit to help out some pore kids. The people in my group handed out candy, Played Bingo, handed out presents and t-shirts. Then when we were reading stories to the kids. It felt so good helping someone who needs help. And that’s why its good to help someone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That was pretty cool and did you know that I did the same thing. o, duh we all had to do that. So cant what to see the next one you write. Good job for donating those can foods.
ReplyDeletehi great blog
ReplyDelete