Friday, March 27, 2009

The Best Time Of Fifth Grade...Camp!!!!

There is only three more days until fifth grade camp!!!!. My bunk mate is Tyler. I know I'm going to have so much fun because Tyler makes me laugh so hard. I think i am going to have so much fun at camp because we get double the time of resse there. I think i am going to learn about nature and about the pond and stuff like that. My teacher Mr. Harrison has a class called pond study, That's where you learn about the pond and you have to take some samples and take them back inside and look at the samples with a microscope. My science teacher Mr. Reed has a class where you get on s bus and it takes you a couple miles down the road and you have to find your way back to camp, and you learn about nature at the same time. I'm looking forward to the long hikes and i am looking forward to the night activity's.

No comments:

Post a Comment