Tuesday, April 28, 2009

terrarium observation

Today in science I observed my terrarium. I noticed that my tallest plants in my terrarium was the pea plant. My last seed to sprout was the corn plant. I think the best growing plant in my terrarium is either the clover or the pea

The living environmental factor in my terrarium is the plants and the thing changing in my terrarium is that the plants grow bigger. The non living environmental factors in my terrarium have not changed at all. In my terrarium i have a betel and he likes grass more then dirt because it camouflages him.

If I had to recommend how to plant I would tell them to dig a hole and then drop the seed in, cover it up with soil then water the seed. My partner and i had to put a certain amount of soil in my terrarium and that amount was one and a half inches of soil in my terrarium.

Did you know that different seeds have different techniques because if you had a big seed and a little seed you would have to plant it deeper into the ground then the small seed and you would have to water it more.

I think that the seeds in my terrarium have a different environment because they are not in a big open space like youe supposed to find them. If i had the chance to build a terrarium again the thing i would do differently would be to get two of different seeds like to of radish barley and clove instead of two of corn, pea, and clover.

No comments:

Post a Comment